Thursday, May 22, 2014

Eastern medicine doctor
Duties and responsibilities: Eastern Medicine Doctors assess a patient’s medical condition by reviewing their medical history, listening to the patient’s concerns, and performing a physical examination. They as well analyze the patient’s posture, spine, and reflexes. Conduct tests, including evaluating a patient's’ posture and taking x-rays.
Salary: $30,000 - $150,000
Education: Students who would like to become an Eastern Medicine Doctor are required to have a doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree- a post graduate professional degree that typically takes 4 years to complete.

Reflection: I don’t see myself doing this job, because I don’t like it and another one is that, I’m not that type of person that like doing this. I just don’t like this that’s all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment